Hotel Marinela Sofia is looking for Reservation Agent who will join our Sales Team.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, fax or central reservation systems referral
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Familiar with the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Fully aware with the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of English – spoken and written
- Experience with OPERA PMS will be considered as an advantage.
- Sociable, organized, easy going and customer satisfaction focused personality
- Responsible for properly handling Hotel reservations - answering incoming phone calls and e-mails of Reservations Department, entering reservations in the Opera Hotel Software, preparing letters of confirmation, monitoring payment terms, etc.
- Daily review of the reservations on the books and arrival reports
- Handling relevant correspondence – via fax, email, third party extranets, etc.
- Ensuring special handling of guests’requirements and VIP guest
- Group Reservations
- Supporting Reception
- Organizing guests’transfer requests
What do we offer in return:
- Work contract with VG AD
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development within the hotel group
- Free meals in our staff canteen
If you are interested in the provided career opportunity, please send us your Resume with your most recent photo. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.