Vocational Training Centre ‘Hotelier League’ is part of Victoria Group. The Centre is licensed by the National Agency of Vocational Education and Training (License No 2015121235).
The Centre delivers high-quality vocational training for the hospitality industry. With a keen eye on good practices across the world, the specificity of Bulgaria’s economy and the trends in local and global tour markets, Hotelier League delivers trainings leading to the recognition of full or partial professional qualification in the tourist industry. Designed to excel the required skills and knowledge, the vocational training curricula contribute to the creation of highly skilled workforce for the tourist sector. The Centre focuses on practical trainings at Victoria’s facilities in Sofia and other major cities and resorts across the country. Successful trainees are offered career development opportunities at various hotels/facilities in Victoria’s chain.
Vocational Training Centre ‘Hotelier League’ is devoted to the continuous professional improvement of hotel staff in the Holding. Other hotel and restaurant operators can also benefit from our corporate practical on-the-spot trainings fully customized to the circumstances of their sites.
- Associate Professor Asya Pencheva, Ph.D - Head of Development Department and Academic Director of Vocational Training Centre ‘Hotelier League’
- Julia Panzherova —Food & Beverages Department
- Boyko Minev — Human Resources Department
- Iliya Ivanov — Hotel Services Department
- Kaloyan Nikolov — Management Department
- Chef Andrey Stoilov — Catering Department.