Welcome back to the most beautiful and green complex on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Our guests’ safety is important to us, so our team accepted additional anti-epidemic measures for prevention and control on the territory of the complex and the adjacent sites, all compliant and by the recommendations of health authorities.
Hand disinfection – mandatory when entering the common areas of hotels, elevators, and restaurants at the indicated places
Distance between guests – keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests and staff
- Reception policy –comply with access restrictions and the allowed number of guests at the reception on arrival, check-in or on another occasion
- Movement in restaurants – follow the moving directions and access restrictions in restaurants and outdoor dining areas.
- Entrance – Exit – use the designated entrances and exits in the dining areas.
- Elevators- no more than four people can use elevators at once.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas – please do not change the location of sunbeds and umbrellas around the pools and on the beach. Their arrangement is by the requirements of the Ministry of Tourism
Additional hygiene and safety measures
- Body Temperature- measuring the temperature of all guests, service staff and suppliers at the entrance of the complex
- Vehicles – disinfection of vehicles at the entrance of the complex
- Disinfection hotel rooms – daily cleaning and disinfection of hotel rooms and all contact surfaces
- Disinfection of external areas – daily disinfection of the alleys of the complex, benches, areas around the pools, sunbeds, bins
- Disinfection common areas– regular disinfection of all common areas and surfaces
- Disinfection of the ventilation system – regular cleaning of the ventilation system and replacement of filters
- Areas with disinfectants – providing of dispensers with certified disinfectant for Covid-19 at the entrances of hotels, restaurants, in front of elevators, public toilets
- Floor marking for social distance – stickers are indicating the recommended distance on the floors.
- Pools Measures– The pools will operate in compliance with safety rules and the physical distance between visitors.
- Protective barriers reception – safety screens are placed at all receptions.
- Catering in restaurants – meals are served on a buffet. The food is arranged behind transparent barriers and is served only by hotel staff equipped with a mask and gloves. The guest has no direct contact with the food. If necessary, the guests will be split into groups for the meals to avoid crowding.
- Vending machines drinks– the vending machines will be without a self-service option
- Protective clothing employees – all hotel staff are equipped with personal protective equipment.
- Protective materials for guests – face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, and surface disinfectants are available at each hotel reception.
- Animation – the animation will take place only outdoors.
- Quarantine premises – premises have been prepared according to the Ministry of Health’s requirements for the possible quarantine of guests or staff
- Important contacts – Contact details of local RHI, medical center, and regional health authorities are placed in a visible place