Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not pass Bulgaria. Your safety is our main priority, so our team has implemented additional anti-epidemic measures for prevention and control of the hotel and adjacent sites, all compliant and by health authorities’ recommendations.
- Hotel rooms – daily cleaning and disinfection of hotel rooms and all contact surfaces
- Common areas – regular disinfection of all common areas and surfaces
- Ventilation system – regular cleaning of the ventilation system and replacement of filters
- Areas with disinfectants – providing of dispensers with certified disinfectant for Covid-19 at the entrances of hotel, restaurants, in front of elevators, public toilets
- Hand disinfection– mandatory when entering the common areas of hotels, elevators, and restaurants at the indicated places
- Floor marking for social distance – stickers are indicating the recommended distance on the floors.
- Distance between guests – keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests and staff
- Entrance-Exit – use the designated entrances and exits in the dining places and the facilities in the hotel
- Elevators- no more than four people can use elevators at once.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND MATERIALS
- Employees – all hotel staff are equipped with personal protective equipment.
- Guests – face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, and surface disinfectants are available at the hotel reception.
- Body Temperature- measuring the temperature of all guests, service staff, and suppliers at the entrance of the complex
- Protective barriers reception – safety screens are placed at reception.
- Reception policy –comply with access restrictions and the allowed number of guests at the reception on arrival, check-in, or on another occasion.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Meals in the restaurants: Meals are buffet style. Tourists are separated from the buffet table with a Plexiglas partition and do not directly access food. Waiters serve it with gloves and masks.
- Vending machines drinks– the vending machines will be without a self-service option.
- Movement in restaurants – follow the moving directions and access restrictions in restaurants and outdoor dining areas.
- Capacity – all restaurants, bars, gaming rooms will work with 50% of their capacity.
- Meals in the rooms -by request, all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) could be served through room service in the guest room. The service is provided free of charge for the purchased board.
- SPA on the territory of the hotel (sauna, steam bath, indoor swimming pool, fitness) will not operate
- Massages will be held individually after a pre-booked time
- Capacity – The children’s club will work with reduced capacity and subject to distance and additional hygiene measures.
- Animators – will wear protective clothing and follow the recommendations for disinfection and hygiene.
- Quarantine premises – premises have been prepared according to the Ministry of Health’s requirements for the possible quarantine of guests or staff
- Essential contacts – Contact details of local RHI, medical center, and regional health authorities are placed in a visible place
In addition to ensuring your SAFETY and HEALTH, our goal is to provide you with a unique mountain vacation in Hotel Pamporovo through:
- comfort and tranquility
- practicing winter sports
- the incredible natural resources of the Rhodope Mountains – beauty and fresh air
- diversification from the monotonous urban everyday life
- relaxation in the “white” silence
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that the additional measures described above limit your stay at the Pamporovo Hotel. Still, we are confident that together we can do it.
Yes – COVID-19 is a fact, but it is also a fact that life goes on, and we must enjoy it to the fullest. We need to get used to the situation and move on!
Hotel Pamporovo Team