Covid-19 Measures & Safety | Hotel Pamporovo
In order to ensure your and our employees safety, as of October 21, 2021, we are applying measures prescribed by the control authorities of the Republic of Bulgaria. All guests of Hotel Pamporovo, must provide an European green COVID certificate of one of the following types:
- for a complete course of vaccination
- for illness (valid for 12 mounths)
- negative result of PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- negative result of antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
Control will be carried out in each of the locations in the hotel.
We remind you that the health and safety of our guests are our number one priority and we will continue to apply all measures recommended by the health authorities against the spread of Covid-19!
Here are some of the additional measures in the hotel against the spread of Covid-19:
- All hotel employees have been vaccinated, successfully recovered from Covid-19 or have a negative test, certified by the relevant valid documents
- Hotel rooms – daily cleaning and disinfection of hotel rooms and all contact surfaces
- Common areas – regular disinfection of all common areas and surfaces
- Ventilation system – regular cleaning of the ventilation system and replacement of filters
- Areas with disinfectants – providing of dispensers with certified disinfectant for Covid-19 at the entrances of hotel, restaurants, in front of elevators, public toilets
- Hand disinfection– mandatory when entering the common areas of hotels, elevators, and restaurants at the indicated places
- Floor marking for social distance – stickers are indicating the recommended distance on the floors.
- Distance between guests – keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests and staff
- Entrance-Exit – use the designated entrances and exits in the dining places and the facilities in the hotel
- Elevators- no more than four people can use elevators at once.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND MATERIALS
- Employees – all hotel staff are equipped with personal protective equipment.
- Guests – face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, and surface disinfectants are available at the hotel reception.
- Protective barriers reception – safety screens are placed at reception.
- Reception policy –comply with access restrictions and the allowed number of guests at the reception on arrival, check-in, or on another occasion.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Movement in restaurants – follow the moving directions and access restrictions in restaurants and outdoor dining areas.
- Quarantine premises – premises have been prepared according to the Ministry of Health’s requirements for the possible quarantine of guests or staff
- Essential contacts – Contact details of local RHI, medical center, and regional health authorities are placed in a visible place
In addition to ensuring your SAFETY and HEALTH, our goal is to provide you with a unique mountain vacation in Hotel Pamporovo through:
- comfort and tranquility
- practicing winter sports
- the incredible natural resources of the Rhodope Mountains – beauty and fresh air
- diversification from the monotonous urban everyday life
- relaxation in the “white” silence
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that the additional measures described above limit your stay at the Pamporovo Hotel. Still, we are confident that together we can do it.
Yes – COVID-19 is a fact, but it is also a fact that life goes on, and we must enjoy it to the fullest. We need to get used to the situation and move on!
Hotel Pamporovo Team